Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Local Social Summit 2012 - 4th Annual, London
Tuesday, 13 November 2012 from 09:00 to 18:00 (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
Local Social Summit 2012
Our 4th Annual Event: “Exploring the Intersection of Local & Social Media"
Please join us on 13th of November at LSS'12 in London* (please note new date!)
One Day of the Best Curated Content on SoLoMo in Europe
- High Noon on The High Street - The Connected Consumer and the Future of Local Shopping
- Navigating the Roundabout - The Convergence of Mobile Payments, Analytics and Loyalty Marketing
- Local Search and Discovery - The Class of 2012: Where To Next?
- The Evolution of Mobile Marketing - Big Data, Location and Audience Targeting
- Collaborative Consumption (P2P Marketplaces): Is This a Real Disruption and Is it Here to Stay?
- SoLoMo is a Massive Challenge for SMBs: So What is the Best Solution Mix?
- Nathalie Nahai: The Web Psychologist, an award-winning speaker and author of 'Webs of Influence: The Psychology of Online Persuasion'
- Neal Polachek: The New Digital Divide!
- Greg Sterling: Web 3.0 is SoLoMo – Top 10 Trends for 2012
- Social Network Analysis 101 for Business: A Lab with Dr. Bernie Hogan, Oxford Internet Institute
- Social Media In Action: An AWESOME Small Business Case Study, with Constant Contact
- Special Exclusive Announcement from Scoot
- Why Location Matters - Asif R. Khan, Founder & President of the Location Based Marketing Association
LSS 2012 Sposonrs (thank you!): InnerBalloons, Scoot and AppStack.
When & Where
Local Social Labs Ltd
Local Social Summit (LSS) is an independent event for knowledge sharing and networking that explores the intersection of Local, Social and Mobile. We strive to educate and inspire with a focus on the cutting edge by showcasing emerging trends and key insights at the intersection of Local, Social and Mobile. LSS is designed for a wide spectrum of SoLoMo stakeholders, including publishers, advertisers, start-ups, app creators, technology companies and investors.
We produce an annual summit evey November. In addition, we run world-class training seminars, participate in Social Media Week and publish occasional industry report - which can be found on Slideshare. We also have a "Local Labs" initiative where we constantly experiment and run SoLoMo campaigns for SMBs to see what really works.
Past LSS events have attracted involvement from a wide range of sectors, including: academics, agencies, analysts, directories, mobile, newspapers, pureplays, retailers, startups, telecoms and TV.
Previous attendees have included people from: the BBC, Burger King, Deutsche Telekom, eBay, Eniro, European Directories, Foursquare, Google, ITV, Microsoft, Northcliffe Media, Nokia, Nomura, Ogilvy Interactive, Oxford Internet Institute, Qype, Schibsted, Swisscom, Touch Local, Yahoo, Yell, Yelp and many more.
With 60% of participants at the Executive Decision Making level with titles like: CEO, CTO, CXO, Managing Director, General Manager, Senior Vice President and/or Founder.
LSS is organised by Local Social Labs Ltd, which is based in London.